Sunday, August 13, 2006

what a week!

My blogging had been on a roll and then it came to a halt. Let me explain what happened...Tour de Utah. I work for Nu Skin and Pharmanex which was a sponsor of the Tour of Utah. I, therefore, had an opportunity to work the first three stages. I basically got paid to attend the stages--it is hard to be me. I did have to work though answering product questions and stuff.

Here are some pictures of the first two stages. Stage One was a road race that started and finished in downtown Provo.


There was a climb for the King of the Mountain points at the top of Slate Canyon Road.The stage did a couple laps of downtown Provo before the finish.

Stage two started at Thanksgiving Point and ended in Tooele at the Larry H. Miller Raceway. Both finishes were cool because they had crit-type ending.

Unfortunately, I was not able to see two stages that I really wanted to see, stage 5 and 6. Bob Roll announced these, one being a crit in Salt Lake City and the mountain stage on Saturday.

No comments: