Thursday, September 07, 2006

Between recovering from the e100, preparing for lotoja and having a lot going on at work, I have not done that much riding lately. Not to mention, my cast is pretty uncomfortable. I have taken several layers off from the palm. I may take it all off still. It is hard to get a good grip and rest my hands comfortably. Two hundred miles is a long time to be uncomfortable. But if it isn't going to make much of an improvement what is the point. I want to keep it as protected as possible and be comfortable riding.
I also wish I knew how exactly it happened. Is it acute or over use like a stress fracture? Chris is convinced that I have weaker bones and that caused it. I think that two broken bones (three if you would count the nose) is not bad in over 30 years--active years.
I hope to have pictures from this weekend!

No comments: