Saturday, September 23, 2006

So I have not done that much riding lately. I think that I have finally recovered from everything which was the point. The weather has been cooperating in that it has rained and snowed a couple of times this past week or two. There have been days where the temperature topped out in the low 50's. That is cold especially since today is the first day of fall. The few rides that I have been on have been good. Chris and I took a day off this week and rode to the top of the loop. We went up and down the Provo side. My wrist/cast was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am ready to be done with this whole "I hurt my wrist" thing. But it could be worse. I was riding on the road the other day and passed a guy spinning on his mountain bike with a walking cast. So I can't complain too much. Here are some pictures from the past week.

No comments: