Tuesday, November 07, 2006

we spent the weekend in southern utah with adam, adam, and tim. adam l went down earlier on friday so we met him at his parent's condo for a night ride on the race course. it is really different at night. i had some light issues--it was too far forward on my helmet and proceeded to dig my helmet into my forehead. ouch!
the next day we spent some quality time in hurricane doing the hurricane rim-jem-gould trail. that is some good riding. it was the first time for the adams and tim.

Chris practiced his "moves" on an acient picnic table from the Flinstones Era. Yes, that is/was my bike. He did the SS thing for the weekend.

We had to walk our bikes on this climb. I wouldn't say it is impossible to ride up. The most talented riders could probably do it on a really good day. We did not fall into that category.

No comments: