Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting Out

I got out for a ride this weekend. Just something short. I was going stir crazy and really welcomed the opportunity in spite of the less than desirable air quality.

A frozen fountain outside a house at the Mouth of Hobble Creek

Speaking of getting out, I am getting out of the business and am looking to sell my road bike. It is a 51 cm Scattante. The scandium frame and Easton carbon fork make for a great ride. I may sell it as a frame set; I am just not sure at this point. More details to come as I get things figured out.

2 comments:

Russ H said...

sorry, this is the only way I know how to get a hold of Chris. I double flatted on our mtb ride on Saturday. it took so long to fix and not knowing where they were heading, I turned back and headed down. Hope he and the others did not wait around for me.

Grizzly Adam said...

Going to have your CX bike do double duty? I just sold my road bike, going to outfit a CX bike in the summer for those Alpine Loop rides, and then race CX in the fall.