Friday, December 03, 2010

November

November was a crazy month for me. I spend the week after Frog Hollow and the week after Thanksgiving traveling for work. None the less, I did not do as  much riding as I would have liked. We usually put in miles and hours down south over the holiday weekend, I instead spent it traveling. In fact I spent six days doing no physical activity. That is crazy for me and I don't like the way I feel because of it. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things...my normal kinda life.

I went out for a ride today. And I broke my pedal. Chris is my hero though. I called to see if he had anything in the car that I could use. He didn't so I was going to turn back after only riding for 30 minutes. I was disappoint, but what could I do. He insisted that I call around and see if I could locate something. He would use his lunch bread to pick it up and bring it to me. Racer had something I could borrow. I dropped off the trail a bit, removed the broken pedal. He threw the new one on and I was ready to go again. Thanks Chris and Racer!


A broken spring

 While I really did not have any time to enjoy it, this is what I left:

 Batu Ferringhi Beach (Penang, Malaysia)
 Batu Ferringhi means Foreigner Rock


I came home to this. At least I can enjoy it, although I probably should not breath too deep. 





So November is gone with its preparing to travel, traveling, and catching up from travels I don't feel like I have done much. Hopefully December will treat me better and then I can start getting serious again in January.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your travels look amazing. And Chris is my hero too, what a great hubby, bringing you a pedal!