Sunday, October 08, 2006

guess who no longer sports a cast...that is right me. I got it taken off on Friday. I asked my doctor if I needed to take any precautions, his response was don't fall off your bike. Easy enough. yesterday was the single speed state championship and I had thought about attending, but I wimped out. Here are my excuses: 1. it had rained the day and night before and I was scared to go down in a corner and get reinjured. 2. i hate riding in the mud and feared the course would be bad. Part of me thinks I should have done it, but sometimes I think it was better that I just went for a road ride.
Chris won and carries the crown. I am curious as to which carries more weight yesterdays race or the intermountain cup race at solitude. I took the path up to Vivian Park. It was pretty cool looking with all the blanket of leaves that covered the path. This is a picture I took up past south fork a couple weeks ago after it snowed.

No comments: