Friday, March 16, 2007

Another great week weather and riding wise. I was able to get out quite a few times. Today I had presentations essentially all day and missed out. It was probably good to get a day off though.
Chris and I had a monumental event take place this week also. We (as in Chris and I) sent out an email to the team invitinig them to join us on a mountain ride the following day...and people actually showed up. We had up to seven people riding at the same time because of our invation.
Now this may not seem like a big deal, but it really is. In most cases, only Tim will show up. I don't know what it is. If Keith sends out an email lots of people want to ride. Seven people and that was before Tim showed up, amazing!
Carson invited this girl from his work, Jen, to ride. She did really well. I hung back on a lap around the course because I did not want her to get lost. I get really frustrated when I am not sure of where to go and I did not want her to have that experience. I hope she had a good time and decides to join us again and try racing. That is really how you get better.
Tomorrow is supposed to be another great day. I am very excited to roll around the valley.

No comments: