Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wow. I am tired. In the last four days, I have ridden 135 miles. Sixty plus of which were on the mountain bike. I know it does not sound that bad, but it is early in the season. I did a recovery ride yesterday and was able to keep my heart rate pretty low. I averaged 126 for an hour and forty minutes. Of course, I had to ride by myself in order to accomplish this. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it would have been better with an ipod.
It was not enough apparently because my legs did not feel light and snappy today. I am harboring feelings of contentment with the potential of inclimate weather for tomorrow. It is much easier to take a day off when it is not great riding weather.
A couple pictures up Provo Canyon on the old race course. It is dry and in great shape. Bonneville Shore line is ridable also...atleast it was today.

No comments: