Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It rained ALL day today, so the biathlon at Soldier Hollow was cancelled. I was really looking forward to this race. I should be plenty rested for Deer Valley this weekend though. My photographer sent me pictures from Durango where we rode Hermosa Creek and then hit Porcupine Rim in Moab on the way home.
Here Chris and I are acting like we enjoy each other's company. We have people so fooled. Taking a rest after returning from Silverton. The sun felt so good. This is how I know Chris loves me. Previous to this he fell entirely in the river. Poor guy, was cold for a long time. Hey, guys wait up. Here I am in my new jersey. I thought I was getting a sweatshirt, but this was a good surprise.
He's going to be a soccer player--feel those kicks.
Chris masters a move. A resting spot with a great view. A little too technical for me.

No comments: