Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tuesday!

Tuesday is the day. I go back and see if everything healed as it should. I think I have been really good about not irritating it. I have ridden the bike but I have kept on my shoe/boot and pedaled with the mid to back portion of my foot. As such, I have not felt anything in my toe.

I am excited at the thought of getting active again. At the same time, I am anxious about the possibility of re-injuring it. I am not exactly sure why or how it happened and so I don't know what to do to not repeat it. Hopefully, the doc will have some answers for me.

Last weekend, we escaped the muck of the inversion and had a sunny, glories ride up the Alpine Loop. The contrast in weather was uncanny, but that is inversion.

The snow hanging off the fence was cool









No comments: